"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." Mt. 3:11


"for our God is a
consuming fire.” Heb. 12:29


"He makes the winds His messengers, His ministers flames of
fire." Psalm 104:4



Saturday, November 10, 2007

Never Be the Same!

"You bought my life with the blood that you shed on the cross.
You died for the sins of men and you let out a cry, crucified, now alive, in me!
These hands are yours, teach them to serve as you please.
As I reach out, desperate to see all the greatness of God may my soul rest assured in You!
I'll never be the same,
I'll never be the same!

'Cause I know that you're alive, you came to fix my broken life.
I'll sing to glorify Your name
Jesus Christ"
Hillsong United, Fire Fall Down

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
2Cor 5:17

No comments: