"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." Mt. 3:11


"for our God is a
consuming fire.” Heb. 12:29


"He makes the winds His messengers, His ministers flames of
fire." Psalm 104:4



Sunday, June 7, 2009

A wife of noble character, who can find?

The answer to that question is "me". I just spent an amazing two days with my best friend, my wife. She is, to say the least, a true princess of the Kingdom of Heaven. Nobility in the highest regard. A more loving mother, you will not find. A more loving, devoted, submitted wife doesn't exist. What I ever did to deserve this wonderful gift from God Himself, I'll never know. His grace and favor are more than I could ever ask for or even imagine!
"A wife of noble character, who can find? She is worth far more than rubies." Proverbs 31:10

No comments: