"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." Mt. 3:11


"for our God is a
consuming fire.” Heb. 12:29


"He makes the winds His messengers, His ministers flames of
fire." Psalm 104:4



Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Persecution

Because of what God has called me to do here, my family and I are now facing persecution and may have to leave the country. Some discouraging people are telling me basically, "We told you so" and "It was only a matter of time"....One thing I do know is this: I would rather be deported for boldly sharing the gospel rather than stay here for 20 years and do nothing out of fear....I have been greatly encouraged by the few who have committed to giving their whole lives to continuing the work that God has started here no matter what the cost.... even if we are able to stay or not. I praise you Lord for not allowing me to get comfortable!!!!

No comments: