"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." Mt. 3:11


"for our God is a
consuming fire.” Heb. 12:29


"He makes the winds His messengers, His ministers flames of
fire." Psalm 104:4



Sunday, March 1, 2009

Woe is me, for I am undone!

"Woe is me, for I am undone!" Isa. 6:5

The prophet Isaiah was undone in the presence of the Lord. The Hebrew word used for "undone" in this verse is 'damah' which is defined in Strong's dictionary as: "to cease, to rest, to be silent, to be quiet, to be destroyed, to be cut off, to perish. This verb depicts a violent end."

"Your love, it overtakes me
And makes me who I am
As I am undone
In the light of Your glory" Jeff Deyo "Unveil"

Father, undo me! Undo me in Your holy presence! Undo me with Your infinite love. May I cease, rest, be silent, and be quiet so that Your Holy Spirit can speak and work through me. Destroy, cut off, and kill any part of my flesh that still exists so I can be fully filled and live completely for You!

No comments: